MOT time? Whether your car passes or fails its annual road-worthiness test is always considered bit of a lottery. After all, how can a three-year-old car having its first MOT fail, yet one that’s done 200k miles and looks like it’s on its last legs pass? Is it just down to luck?
Articles in this section
- Buying your first car
- ‘noise cameras’ being installed across the country
- How to work out if your brakes are on the way out without having to remove a wheel?
- What to do with that can of gunk in your boot when you get a puncture?
- 3 quick checks to make before you head off for a family holiday in your car.
- TIP: Vehicle Tax doesn't automatically transfer to family members in the same household.
- What’s the ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone)
- Where to get your new car serviced?
- See these easy tips for a first time MOT pass.