The European Union’s Block Exemption Regulations mean you don’t need to have your brand new serviced by a main dealer.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to make sure my car keeps running during this pandemic?
- Buying your first car
- ‘noise cameras’ being installed across the country
- How to work out if your brakes are on the way out without having to remove a wheel?
- What to do with that can of gunk in your boot when you get a puncture?
- 3 quick checks to make before you head off for a family holiday in your car.
- TIP: Vehicle Tax doesn't automatically transfer to family members in the same household.
- What’s the ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone)
- Where to get your new car serviced?
- See these easy tips for a first time MOT pass.